Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 1 in NICE, 3 days to go....

I'm typing this at the beach! With a lovely sun shining in me and a clear blue sky. I forget now nice it is sitting under the sun and just facing the sea with the warm blanket provided by the sun and the gentle breeze from the sea!!! It is nice because I'm in Nice.

I'm actually sitting where the marathon will be started on Sunday. As I'm facing the sea, Monaco is on my left hand side and Cannes is on my right. And looking into my right hand side, I feel suddenly that Cannes actually is very far from where I am now! And I'm going to run to there on Sunday. It is a lllllooooooonnnnnnnngggggg way.

But it will be on Sunday, 3 says away. Now, I think I will make my way to explore the Vieux Nice, Old Nice. CJ is faithfully with me. Let see what we can get. But so far, it is the view that I'm having....,



No comments: