Friday, September 23, 2011

It is a heavy day... My heart weighted thousands stones

To be completely honest, I don't think I can post anything tonight on the blog about my day. My heart is heavy burdened and my brain doesn't want to process all the information that I learnt today in the concentration camps, which is just outside of Berlin. The concentration camp is called Sachsenhausen. What is it really? Well the tour that I supposed to join today describe the camp as following...
'it was the Nazi's model camp which set the standard for all those to follow... This was a place in which over 50,000 abused prisoners perished, as well as a school of brutality for training SS guards to work in this and other camps. Sachsenhausen's terrible history continued even after 1945 as the Soviet occupiers took it over for a further 5 years to house political enemies.' (newberlin tour)

I have become speechless and my brain has basically refused to take any more info on this matter.

So I decide to put it up later about this camp with some photos that I took with CJ when I get back to London.

Sorry. But stay on tune...

Marathon is 2 days to go...breakfast run tomorrow morning. Good. My frets are getting itchy....

No comments: