Sunday, September 25, 2011

2 hours and 23 mins....

No no no! It is not my time. I wish. If so, I should be doing Olympic Games next year. It is Paula's result. She didn't break her record, nor I broke me. It actually quite a disappointing run for me.

I finished in 4 hours and 34 mins. Not the worst one but not the best one either. As I have put so much time and effort to improve my run in last few months after the Edingburh one. I was just hoping that I could do better. But it didn't turn out that way. In fact, I wasn't feeling quite 100% for the race at the beginning. My recent caught blocking nose and coughs might got to do something about it. I dun know. There are alot of whys, but they also can become alot of excuses. Now, what I should do is too get some rest and start to think about my training for the last run this year.

I'm tired and having a mild headache. I think I will head to sleep soon....

Here is the medal.....

No comments: